Open Volunteer Positions
Open Volunteer Positions - Marketing & Media Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, Safety Officer, Assistant Equipment Manager
Centennial Little League is looking for volunteers to immediately fill four integral Executive Roles for the upcoming 2020 Baseball and T-Ball Season. Each of these roles would cover off your full volunteering commitment for the 2020 Season.
Marketing & Media Coordinator
The Centennial Little League Board of Directors wishes to fill the role of Marketing & Media Coordinator for the first time. This role will report directly to the Executive Vice President.
The following is the job description for the Marketing & Media Coordinator:
- Responsible for ensuring we market all aspects of CLL
- Manage all Social Media Feeds and announcement
- Work with the Registrar to ensure all announcements are cross posted on our Website.
- Secure any League Wide Sponsorships
- Solicits and secures local sponsorships to support league operations
- Collects and reviews sponsorship and fundraising opportunities
- Organizes and implements approved league fundraising activities
- Coordinates participation in fundraising activities
- Maintains records of monies secured through sponsorship and fundraising initiatives
The Centennial Little League Board of Directors wishes to fill the role of Volunteer Coordinator for the upcoming season. This role will report directly to the Registrar.
The following is the job description for the Volunteer Coordinator:
- Responsible for Coordinating Volunteers as required for the league operations (E.g. Photo Day, Jamboree, etc...)
- Communicate and Co-ordinate with Team Managers regarding Members who have fulfilled their volunteer requirements via league wide volunteering (not just team level)
- Work with the Treasurer and Registrar to ensure Volunteer Fees are properly refunded on a merit basis.
The Centennial Little League Board of Directors wishes to fill the role of Safety Officer for the upcoming season. This role will report directly to the Equipment Manager.
The following is the job description for the Safety Officer:
- Responsible for creating safety policies and procedures for the League
- The safety officer coordinates all safety activities including supervision of ASAP (A Safety Awareness Program), ensures safety in player training, ensures safe playing conditions, coordinates reporting and prevention of injuries, solicits suggestions for making conditions safer, and reports suggestions to Little League International through the ASAP system.
Should you be interested in applying for any of these roles please contact the administrator by Feb 28th.