We wanted to take a moment and provide everyone with an update on the 2021 Spring T-Ball and Baseball Season - which seems odd now that we have a light during of slow release watering for our baseball fields! ;-)
The reason for this article is to inform you that the Board has chosen to delay a decision on opening registration for the 2021 Season until January as we evaluate what is all going on with the newest restrictions and COVID. We had announced at the AGM that we would be opening Registration in early December, however we felt it prudent to just pump the brakes while we see how things work out over the next 4 weeks or so, and how that may affect us in the spring. When we finalize a decision in the New Year we will of course communicate it out to all of you via email, our website and our social media channels!
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a safe and healthy holiday season!